Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work-study jobs off campus!

A little known fact: students can receive Federal Work Study payment off of campus.

-a non-profit
-community service/organization type facility
-Tai confirms after seeing a discription of the job
-you cannot get FWS payment and simultaneuosly receive school credit (as an internship) at the job unless the position was already advertised as a paid position.

No comments:

Post a Comment